It’s so hard to differentiate your business on just product features alone.
You need a strong story that makes your brand stand out.
What I love about Andy Raskin’s (you probably read his “best sales deck ever”) marketing narrative is how it can convert your future customers into aspiring heroes.
1. Identify how the world you are in has changed (like proprietary software - SaaS; Livechat - 24/7 chatbots)
2. Find out what’s stopping your customers from reaching their goals in the world that has changed. Name the enemy.
3. Show how your customers can win in the new world (without presenting your product directly)
4. Now you can talk about your features and how they help a customer reach a promise land.
5. And always, always, always present social proof. Testimonials, reviews online or even how your product features helped your internal teams.
This is a much stronger approach then talking about “why us” slide in each demo.